Kady Creative is an award-winning agency, working with lifestyle brands and entrepreneurs globally to cultivate the brands of tomorrow.
We are currently hiring a Marketing Account Manager to oversee organic and paid ads for our clients within the business. You will be the go-to between our content & ads team and the client. Your role will involve managing the client relationship, interpreting their vision and developing this into a cohesive strategy in which you will oversee the rollout.
Marketing Account Manager:
- Prepare and lead client kickoffs, meetings and check-ins.
- Coordinate the deliverables based on client’s scope to ensure projects are presented at high quality, on time, within budget and to the absolute delight of the client.
- Project management and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Build and lead meaningful relationships with our team and clients.
- Develop content and marketing strategies for clients (through your established industry experience) along with fresh, forward-thinking ideas.
- Oversee and provide guidance and direction to the creative team (content creators and paid ads specialist)
- Host monthly 1:1s with creative team and report to director on any issues and ideas
- Quality control of all content creation and content schedules
- 3+ years experience at a creative/marketing agency- as an account manager, content creator or paid ads specialist
- A thorough understanding of content, social media and paid ad platforms
- This is a flexible role however at least half your time will be based in our office in Double Bay
- You must have excellent aesthetic taste, with full awareness of creative processes, design trends , best practices & techniques
- High-level communication and speaking skills, excellent emotional intelligence. You are always on time and always (over)prepared.
- Project management proficiency and HIGHLY organised
- Understanding of our marketing tech platforms: Facebook business suite/ creator studio/ Facebook ads manager/ google analytics/ instagram/ lionkedin
- Management: Slack, Google Drive, Clickup, airtable
- **If you’re lacking know-how in these platforms, you must be willing to learn on your own time.
- Understanding of conversion copywriting, voice & tone, basics of grammar & formatting, proofing and storytelling.
- LOOP CLOSER! You’re not simply doing a task, you’re following through with completion.
- SELF SUFFICIENT! You exhaust your resources searching for (or simply Google) solutions to things before asking someone on the team. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves to problem solve and find creative solutions to administrative challenges independently.
- SUPER communicator. Overcommunication is a core value of ours!
- TEAM LEADER. You’re taking the lead and balancing feedback/direction between client and internal team
- Able to take constructive feedback & delegate effectively.
- Has high emotional intelligence and is able to listen to, support & encourage others.
- Highly detail oriented & naturally triple checks everything
- MUST HAVE FIRM BOUNDARIES TO AVOID SCOPE CREEPS!
- Enthusiastic, kind, sociable, articulate & confident
- You’re great at multitasking and stay cool under tight deadlines
- Someone who loves personal and professional iteration and growth. We love to learn and do lots of team training and workshops
- Someone who thrives in collaboration- nobody on our team works in a silo.
- Someone who appreciates the MAGIC behind the clientele that we serve, and the impact they make on the world.
- Continued education, seminars, workshops, events and courses available to the entire team
- Personal development workshops
- Team Retreats
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com